Pri 5 and Pri 6 students
Max class size:
Writing can be a difficult task for many students, but with the right tools & techniques, every child can be empowered to be more creative, confident and competent writer.
What will the workshop cover?
- How to write impressive introductions
- How to write memorable conclusions
- How to develop exciting, tension-filled plots
- How to use literary devices to make writing more lively & interesting (and score higher marks for language!)
- How to use adjectives & verbs to make descriptions more vivid
- How to edit & proofread one's writing
This workshop is conducted by Mdm Sue
- Full Time tutor. Specialises in English.
- 9+ years private private tutoring experience for English for Primary, Secondary, IELTS students. Passionate about teaching.
- 8 years experience in the educational publishing industry, developing textbooks and assessment books for Singapore school students, working for brands such as Marshall Cavendish & Pearson Longman (now Hodder)
- Degree holder: NUS, Bachelor of Arts, majored in English.
$180 per workshop ($45 per session).
Free. All materials provided before workshop starts.
Participants are to pay the workshop fees to Start Tuition to reserve your place.